Effortlash XL & 2 the Point Eyeliner Duo
Effortlash XL & 2 the Point Eyeliner Duo
- What It Is
- Doll 10 in 10™ Ingredient Advantage
- How Do I Use It
- Lashes & Liner, oh my! This dynamic eye duo is perfect for achieving bold lashes and a fierce line. Start with the 2 the Point Eyeliner in your choice of Noir or Mocha and complete your look with our NEW Effortlash XL Mascara. Effortlash XL is our next generation mascara that combines a unique vitamin-infused gel formula & custom-designed brush that uses over 400 bristles to create your most incredible lashes. Its advanced design provides 6 instant benefits in one step: It adds volume, length, curl, condition, style, and separation with a single stroke while remaining weightless. Lashes appear instantly thicker, longer, and voluminous with incredible definition. 2 The Point Line & Define Liquid Eyeliner gives you two versatile options in one convenient double-ended package. On one end, you get a precision felt tip that paints on pigment and creates a crisp, smooth line. The other side is a superfine and flexible brush tip that glides across the lash line for incredibly fluid application. Mascara: 11.5 mL / 0.38 fl. oz. Made in Italy. Eyeliner: 0.15-fl oz. Made in South Korea.
- Always cruelty free and formulated without: Parabens, Phthalates & Sulfates.
• Biotin strengthens lashes
• Vitamin B supports healthy lash growth
• Hyaluronic Filling Spheres provide creamy color that glides on the skin
• Pro-Vitamin B5 improves the appearance of lash growth
- For the 2 the Point Eyeliner, start with the felt tip, point the tip toward the inner corner of the eye and lay flat along the base of the lash line, as close to the lashes as possible. Glide from the inner to the outer corner of lash line in a smooth, even motion. To thicken, position the pen on an angle and layer as desired. For the brush tip, gently drag the tip across the base of your lash line from the inner to the outer corner, pressing the brush as close to the lashes as possible. Use light pressure to create a thin line and add more pressure to create a bolder line. Continue to layer until you achieve desired definition. For Effortlash XL, starting at the base of your lashes, position the wand horizontally and wiggle from side to side from base to tip to coat lashes. Repeat on bottom lashes if desired.
- Effortlash XL: Aqua/Water/Eau, Synthetic Beeswax, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Jojoba Esters, Cera Carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de Carnauba, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Myristic Acid, Behenic Acid, Arachidic Acid, Oleic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Iris Pallida Root Extract, Biotin, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Tropaeolum Majus Extract, Tocopherol, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Copper Gluconate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, CI 77499 (Iron Oxide). 2 the Point Eyeliner: Aqua [Water], Butylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Alcohol , Steareth-20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Bentonite, PVP, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Simethicone , Sorbitan Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Polyacrylate (Present Only in Brown Shade). May Contain (+/-): Cl 77266 (Black 2), Cl 77491 , Cl 77492 (Iron Oxides)
Absolutely the best mascara I have ever used. Love the liner very classy look.
This is my favorite eyeliner so I knew I had to purchase this set, love the mascara too. Get this set!! Such a great value!!
I have so many mascaras and liners. And on top of that I have backups upon backups. But this set was just calling my name. Doll10 just knows what they're doing and they do it well. Killer combo! Best liner I've ever tried...ever! Mascara stands alone. Unlike any I own..and I own a lot!