Effortlash XL Lash Expanding Mascara
Effortlash XL Lash Expanding Mascara
- What It Is
- Why We Love It
- Doll 10 Difference
- Doll 10 in 10™ Ingredient Advantage
- How Do I Use It
- Effortlash XL is our next generation mascara that combines a unique vitamin-infused gel formula & custom-designed brush that uses over 400 bristles to create your most incredible lashes. Its advanced design provides 6 instant benefits in one step: It adds volume, length, curl, condition, style, and separation with a single stroke while remaining weightless. Lashes appear instantly thicker, longer, and voluminous with incredible definition. 11.5 mL / 0.38 fl. oz. Made in Italy.
Immediately after application:
- 96% of consumers said this mascara dramatically increased the volume of lashes.
- 96% of consumers said this mascara is better than false lashes.
- 100% of consumers said this mascara instantly gave my lashes curl and lift.
12 hours post-application:
- 100% of consumers stated that the mascara wore for 12 hours.
- 93% said this mascara didn't smudge or transfer after application.
- 96% said this mascara didn't clump, flake or crumble on my eyes.
- Every single lash is precisely separated without clumping or flaking. Always cruelty-free and always formulated without ingredients that will hurt your lashes! Powered by lash conditioners like pro-vitamins and biotin, this mascara provides lashes with the nutrients they need to grow long and strong.
- Our proprietary formula is infused with oxygen & hyaluronic filling spheres making them incredibly creamy, blendable and hydrating. Each of our formulas contain a powerful blend of 10 carefully selected ingredients that help to nourish, energize, hydrate and protect your skin while getting you Dolled Up in 10 minutes or less.
- Always cruelty free and formulated without: Parabens, Phthalates & Sulfates.
• Biotin strengthens lashes
• Vitamin B supports healthy lash growth
• Hyaluronic Filling Spheres provide creamy color that glides on the skin
• Pro-Vitamin B5 improves the appearance of lash growth
- Starting at the base of your lashes, position the wand horizontally and wiggle from side to side from base to tip to coat lashes. Repeat on bottom lashes if desired.
- Aqua/Water/Eau, Synthetic Beeswax, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Jojoba Esters, Cera Carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de Carnauba, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Myristic Acid, Behenic Acid, Arachidic Acid, Oleic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Iris Pallida Root Extract, Biotin, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Tropaeolum Majus Extract, Tocopherol, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Copper Gluconate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, CI 77499 (Iron Oxide).
Love this every coat adds length and curl. My lashes can’t hold a eyelash curler curl but this lifts and stays!
I usually use the Doll10 mascara in the black tube but it was out when I placed my order. I was not disappointed in this mascara. It goes on easy and no clumps.
l hate it!! the wand brush is a "hair" longer, and l have smaller eyes, so, l keep smearing mascara everywhere. in addition, this mascara clumps. l cannot unclump it with the wand. l have had to use a seperate brush. when l first discovered effortlash, l told a friend that l will gain valuable time since this effortlash took just a few repeated applications to look full and lush. l have used it since that first order. l already ordered more effortlash from qvc, and would try to return the effortlash XL if l didn't need "some" mascara.
I am not sure about the
previous reviews, but it has made my teeny, tiny almost invisible lashes look gorgeous.
They look luscious, so soft to touch. No clumping or flaking. I just love this mascara.
This mascara is nice, but the brush makes it more difficult to apply properly. Its more the brush than the formulation. I have become a Dall 10 girl, but I will be sticking to the original Effortlash.